Insulating Box Shipper
High performance insulated packaging used to protect medicinal products has very high insulating performance thanks to insulating PU foam. The inner basket protects medicinal products from shocks and potential humidity. TRB™ buffer protects medicines from freezing risks.
- Insulated packaging approved for the pharmaceutical cold chain.
- Autonomy: up to six days
- Standard or customised solutions upon request.
- +15 to 25°C / +59 to 77°F (Room temperature)
- +2 to +8°C / +36 to 46°F (Refrigerated)
- -20°C / -4°F (Frozen)
- -80°C / -112°F (Deep frozen)
- Monobloc injected high density polyurethane foam
- Rigid Closed cell high density foam: 40 Kg/m3
- Thermal conductivity coefficient < 0.022 W/(m.k)