Flat-Pack Insulated Pallet Shipper
Designed for Export shipments.
Autonomy: about 96h.
Container qualified and tested against several ambient temperature profiles, simulating numerous transit conditions and a broad range of air freight export shipments.
- A robust insulated structure composed of six polyurethane foam panels assembled using an innovative patented plastic angles concept.
- Easy opening and loading options (all panels are removable).
- Clever glide rail system keeps thermal stabilizers securely positioned at sides and on top of loads.
- Reinforced floor can accommodate an 80 x120 or 100 x 120 pallet.
- Containers are delivered flat – packed.
- Internal Capacity:
- Designed for 80×120 or 100 x 120 pallet
- Standard Applications:
- +2/+8°C; +2/+25°C; +15/+25°C
- Economical alternative for bulk shipments
- High level of security:
- Qualification by an Accredited* testing laboratory & using realistic T° profiles (*Cofrac)
- Optimized Logistic:
- flat-pack concept, four containers stacked on a pallet
- Assembling time:
- Two minutes
- Reusable system